Mother's Day Contest Rules
Cannaco Mother’s Day Bouquet Contest Rules
Cannaco Cannabis Company Ltd.
547 Main Street E, Unit 16
This contest is only open to Ontario residents and is governed by Canadian law and the laws of the province of Ontario. No Purchase necessary. One entry per person. Participation in this contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of, and agreement to be legally bound by these contest rules.
1) The Contest begins on Sunday, May 2nd, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Friday, May 7th, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET.
2) The Contest is open to all residents of Ontario who have reached the age of majority at the time of entry, except employees (and those with whom such employees are domiciled) of Cannaco (the “Sponsor”), its affiliated companies or agents, advertising and promotion agencies.
HOW TO ENTER
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this contest you must either:
- 3.1) Entry via cannacocannabis.ca:
- a) Fill out the form on https://cannacocannabis.ca/mothersday/
- b) Successfully submit the form during the contest period
3.2) Entry via Instagram:
- a) Have a valid Instagram account (an “Account”). If you do not have an Account, visit
www.instagram.com and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Instagram account.
- b) Become a follower (a “Follower”) of @cannacomilton
- c) During the Contest Period, make a post on Instagram showing “Mom deserves flowers because” and add a hashtag #MomDeservesFlowers
- d) Comply with Instagram Terms of Service
- e) Instagram is not associated with Cannaco or this Contest.
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
4) On Saturday, May 8th, in Milton, Ontario, at approximately 10:00 a.m. ET, five (5) eligible entrants will be selected by random draw from submissions on the website from eligible entries and another five (5) eligible entrants will be randomly selected from Instagram submissions. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winning entrants will be notified by email or messaged directly via Instagram. Since timing is important with the prize, winning entrants must respond before Saturday, May 8th at 8:00pm ET. Winners will be able to pick up the prize on Sunday, May 9th, at 12:00pm ET from either Cannaco location in Milton or Georgetown. All potential winners must first answer a mathematical skill-testing question.
5) 10 Mother’s Day bouquets from Business is Blooming. Approximate value is $75.00. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in the Sponsor’s discretion, a cash award.
6) By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
7) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Contest Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
8) Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Parties, Instagram, Cannaco and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective agents and agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing or typographical errors pertaining to any entry; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (e) any Contest disruptions, losses, injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of the prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Contest entry; provided that if it is not possible to award another entry for any reason, Cannaco, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated prize will be awarded.
9) Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and the parties hereto irrevocably submit in any such suit, action or proceeding to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any and all objection to such jurisdiction that they may have. (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Cannaco in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada.