FATHER'S Day GIVEAWAY Rules
Cannaco Father’s Day Giveaway Rules
Cannaco Cannabis Company Ltd.
547 Main Street E, Unit 16
This giveaway is only open to Ontario residents and is governed by Canadian law and the laws of the province of Ontario. No purchase necessary. One entry per person. Participation in this giveaway constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of, and agreement to be legally bound by these giveaway rules.
1) The Giveaway begins on Wed. June 16th, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Saturday, June 19th, 2021 at 11:59 am ET.
2) The Giveaway is open to all residents of Ontario who have reached the age of majority at the time of entry, except employees (and those with whom such employees are domiciled) of Cannaco (the “Sponsor”), its affiliated companies or agents, advertising and promotion agencies.
HOW TO ENTER
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this giveaway, you must:
- a) Fill out the form on https://cannacocannabis.ca/dad/
- b) Successfully submit the form during the giveaway period
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
4) On Saturday, June 19th, in Milton, Ontario, at approximately 12:00 p.m. ET, all eligible entrants will be separated by location. A random selection will be made for each location (Milton or Georgetown) from submissions on the website from eligible entries. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winning entrants will be notified by email. Since timing is important with the prize, winning entrants must respond before Saturday, June 19th at 8:00pm ET. Winners will be able to pick up the prize on Sunday, June 20th, at 12:00pm ET from their closest Cannaco location in Milton or Georgetown. All potential winners must first answer a mathematical skill-testing question.
5) A Master Chef BBQ Tool Set and a gift certificate for $100 for The Meat Terminal, and a Master Chef BBQ Tool Set and a gift certificate for $100 to McMaster’s Meat and Deli. Approximate value is $150.00 each. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in the Sponsor’s discretion, a cash award.
6) By entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees to abide by these Giveaway Rules. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Giveaway are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
7) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Giveaway in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Giveaway as contemplated by these Giveaway Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
8) Except where prohibited, by participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Parties, Cannaco and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective agents and agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of the prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing or typographical errors pertaining to any entry; (d) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; (e) any Giveaway disruptions, losses, injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of the prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Giveaway entry; provided that if it is not possible to award another entry for any reason, Cannaco, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated prize will be awarded.
9) Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and the parties hereto irrevocably submit in any such suit, action or proceeding to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any and all objection to such jurisdiction that they may have. (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Cannaco in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada.